Cool a Pi DIY Kit
- QUIET COOLING – COOL the Raspberry Pi 4 model b without sacrificing any GPIO pins, our high efficiency 30*30 mm cooling fan and our exclusive fan speed controller provide superior heat dissipation performance, cooling the entire Pi board efficiently even in heavy loads.
- NO LOST PINs – All Raspberry Pi GPIO pins available for your use
- FULL COMPATIBILITY with most add-on boards and HATs
- NO SCREWS – The Raspberry Pi 4 B snaps into the case, as does the fan. COOLaPi uses a friction-fit shim header that slips underneath the Raspberry Pi 4B board.
- VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL MOUNTING – The four removable feet are designed to enable a variety of mounting options. The Raspberry Pi is not included.
- No Raspberry Pi board included.
COOL and QUIET
Our RED case QUIETLY cools the Pi without sacrificing any GPIO pins. The fan is throttled by our exclusive control circuit which is placed underneath the Pi. The entire board is cooled without heat sinks. The fan is whisper-quiet at 17.8dB and can rotate at up to 10000 RPMs creating an efficient horizontal air flow of 3 to 5 CFM.
NO SCREWS, NO SOLDERING REQUIRED. All parts snap in place so you do not have to fiddle with those tiny screws. COOLaPi uses a friction-fit micro SHIM header that slips underneath the Raspberry Pi 4B board onto the 40 pin header. Snap in the 4 mounting feet in the long, short or bottom sides, depending on how you want to mount the Pi.
Our quiet fan is placed behind the Raspberry Pi 4B, away from the headers and connectors. Full compatibility with HATs and I/O connections is maintained. Access all ports on the Raspberry Pi board, such as GPIO port, HDMI port, USB port, Ethernet, SD CARD slot, camera, audio and DSI display port. The SD card can be accessed by lifting the fan and snapping it back into place. The fan cools down the PI to less than 54ºC, even if it is heavily loaded, so you get maximum performance out of your board.
PETG PRUSA PRINTED
The PETG material used for the Raspberry Pi 4 B case is better than metal because it does not block wifi or bluetooth signals. The case is printed with top of the line PRUSA i3 MK3s 3D printers in our 3D print farm. The TOP of the case will be on sale in a few weeks.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – ZERO CARBON FOOTPRINT
The Cool a Pi DIY Kit is packed in a simple paper bag and its carbon footprint is totally compensated.
30mm x 30mm x 10mm Cooling Fan
Control shim PCB
Four mounting feet
Red plastic case
NO RASPBERRY PI PRODUCT IS INCLUDED
upc code: tbd
Part Number: CAP400A01
Dimensions: w: 60mm
H: 33mm (including fan)
Available Q2 2022