Seenov has implemented procedures to ensure all products are free from biological contaminants.
- Replacement of regular anti-static coats with long coats with head covers.
- Daily washing of lab coats and other protective equipment.
- Use of gloves, protective helmets and masks.
- Hand washing on arrival.
- Daily assessment of the risk of contamination of each employee (scale of 1 to 3) and appropriate distancing measures.
- Voluntary staff screening test.
- Disinfection of surfaces and the working environment at regular intervals.
- Modification of work areas to limit the spread of contaminants.
- Decontamination of raw materials delivered to the company.
- Quarantine of staff in case of symptoms.
- Sanitary measures and distancing for visitors, deliverers, subcontractor of the company.